Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way. Or not. AKA I *heart* Mir...

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

via QueerBlackFeminist by andreana clay on 1/24/12

I'm just going to come out and tell you right now that I watch endless reruns of Sex and the City. And I'm not ashamed. I have lots of guilty pleasure TV, but Sex and the City is something I will turn on when I'm working, bored, whatever and watch, even if I've seen the episode. Like, five times. Of all the characters, Miranda was, is, my favorite (although the whole 'I'm going to date a Black man, Robert, and NEVER talk about race cause he's just great!' pushed my limits). And, given that the actress that played her, Cynthia Nixon, is apparently as outspoken as her character was, Miranda will always reign supreme.


Things you can do from here:

No comments: