Thursday, March 3, 2011

roropcoldchain:nastylikepunana:riahhf:I love Travis...

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via Liquor&Spice on 3/2/11



roropcoldchain:

nastylikepunana:

riahhf:

I love Travis Porter….

Me too. I guess I'm dark skinned.

really though???  

…..

………

….

Fuck is THIS bullshit?

Ok. We all know this is pure hate. But I just wanna take the time out to say…

FUCK YEAH FIGHTING! Cuz I'm ratchet as hell! I wave my ratchet hood ass bitch flag proudly! WHATCHU GOT TO SAY???

FUCK YEAH BOOSIE BAYBEH! Baton Rouge Louisiana STAND UP!!!

FUCK YES FOOD! Food is nice as an alternative to starving! And chicken is objectively delicious! Come the fuck on!

FUCK YES MAMAS AND LIFE GIVERS!!!  I can't think of NO better form of resistance than bringing life into this world DESPITE how much society wants you and everyone like you to die quickly. FUCK YOU I'M HAVIN BABIES ANYWAY!!!

FUCK YES WEAVE! I'm sorry you're not fly enough to see how great it is. That's too bad for you!

FUCK YES PROTECTING ME AND MY BABIES BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!! Maybe if there weren't so much hate for dark skinned Black bitches, guns wouldn't be necessary!

FUCK YES SEX WORKERS!!! Cuz either it's a job or you were trafficked into it. Either way I can't think of anyone who deserves more respect than sex workers!!!

And…

ion't even know Travis Porter like that, but I HAVE got cash from foolish ninjas tryna make rain so FUCK YEAH TO HIM TOO!

NAH WHAT?!


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: