Friday, September 17, 2010

Open Season on Women

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via The Crunk Feminist Collective by Chanel on 9/16/10

Warning: This video contains an act of sexual violence!

When my brother brought this video to my attention I was not prepared for what I saw.  Even though I read about this, and hear about this, and haven't been that far away from this myself, I just wasn't ready.  When I saw this video my heart stopped beating and hasn't beat the same since.  I'm still struggling to comprehend the world we live in that can produce such sickness and evil, but I still don't have the words to speak.  I wanted this blog post to say something deep, but I'm feeling to much to think.  A moment of silence is necessary…



 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: