Friday, September 17, 2010

Yay QBG/BV/MOC Krys !!!!

QBG's be doin' it Big!

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via maia medicine on 9/17/10



newmodelminority:

Talk about the ways in which sexual identities are both influenced by Race + Class and Space. #Ummhmm.

curate:

"When I'm in L.A., I'm not a AG. In LA., I'm a stud. In the Bay, I'm still a stud, sorta. In circles where there are elders, it's butch. If it's primarily a white circle, it's butch. I don't even like to call myself a lesbian because I feel like it's politicized. Well, I could be. Some people think I'm a lesbian. It's a fair assumption. I like women.

"I do this work as a way of rebuilding myself. Because I have the access, the privilege and the brain space to try and manage it. I float. I float. And I'm sort of a chameleon so I tend to use the language of the people that I'm speaking with. Code switching is what they call it."

Queer Oakland: The Phenomenon that is Krys Freeman | Oakland Local


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

1 comment:

bLaKtivist said...

:) YOU ROCK Moya! QBGs STAND UP!