Friday, August 20, 2010

2011 Panel Picker SXSW: I Don't Believe Them, I Need More People

Happy Friday Blog Fam,

Help!

I have been grinding as a blogger for 5 years. Writing, creating space for discussion's around race, gender and sexuality and now I am ready to take this work to the next level to SXSW Interactive.

My presentation proposal, "Race, Sex and Blogging: Limits and Possibilities" could go so hard. But I need your help to make this pop off. Vote Here.

Please forward this to 5 friends. I don't Believe them, I need more people. #ummhmm.

Here is a Tumblr Blog highlighting the posts that capture what the presentation will be about.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and respond to this email.

 ~Renina #ummhmm.



--
www.brooklynmagic.com
www.newmodelminority.com

No comments: