Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Economica features the contributions, experiences, struggles and successes of women worldwide as they participate in the economy. We invite you to share your thoughts and creativity about the issues that most affect women's economic participation. Your work could be viewed and discussed by millions of exhibition visitors from around the world!
- How has the economic downturn affected you?
- In what ways have you succeeded; in what ways have you struggled?
- What barriers do women still face, and whose responsibility is it to break those down?
- What role can women play in redefining our economic priorities–on a local, national, or global level?
Explore Economica's themes for inspiration, or come up with your own. We encourage you to submit original art, creative writing, personal stories, journalism, music, audio, video, photography or animation for consideration, and take part in this extraordinary conversation!
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION: • You must be registered with the I.M.O.W. online community to submit work
• Submissions must be your own original work
• All languages are welcome
• Text submissions must be 1,500 words or less
• Visual submissions must be accompanied by a minimum 100-word description
• Images must be submitted as .jpg, .gif, or .bmp files sized at 600 pixels wide with a minimum resolution of 72 dpi (300 dpi preferred); limit 10 images per submission
• Audio or videos must be submitted as .mov, .avi, .mp4, .mp3, .aiff, .aif, or .wav files; maximum size is 40MB each; limit 2 files per submission
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- To submit work for Economica, you must first register or login to the I.M.O.W. Community.
- Click the + sign next to the SUBMISSIONS section on your profile page and follow the instructions.
- You can also submit your work through our online form.
- If you have questions or trouble submitting, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submissions will be reviewed by the I.M.O.W. team. Submissions may be edited and/or formatted for inclusion in Economica.