Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Voice For Neli

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via Liquor&Spice on 10/28/10

A Voice For Neli:

He's still in jail today. A couple quotes from his mom on the facebook page, Fight Against Autism and Police Injustice:

My son is still locked away in isolation despite all of my best efforts. I simply cannot comprehend why no one cares about my child. They are mistreating him in jail and everyone has turned a blind eye. So many people who are supposedly advocates for disabilities and human rights have done nothing. I have turned it all over to the Lord because there is nothing else I can do.

Please keep Neli's story alive. He is still locked away. Do not forget and keep letting new people know what has happened to him.

Please visit the website, read his story, and sign the petition. The fact he's still in jail is beyond horrifying.


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: