Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Girl Thank you. Because all I could let out is an #ummp. and a...

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via New Model Minority by brooklynmagic on 7/20/11









Girl Thank you. Because all I could let out is an #ummp. and a #ummhmm.

crunkfeministcollective:

newmodelminority:

#ummp.

I don't really know what to say except I love the expressions. I like to think in the bottom picture Tyler is thinking "Damn. I'm a fucked up mysogynist. I can't believe I'm standing next to Erykah Badu! Look everybody! I'm standing next to Erykah!"

and her expression is all like. "Yeah. I'm standing here but that's not a co-sign on your fuckery."

[image description: four pictures of Erykah Badu and Tyler the Creator of Odd Future seemingly delighting in each others company. He more so than she I'd say. End image description]


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: