Monday, July 25, 2011

The Sexual Fluidity Project

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via freedom fighter. on 7/25/11

I'm making a documentary focused on sexual fluidity and the broad range of sexuality. Tumblr users express a wide range of opinions and I hope to get as many of you to share your views as possible. I have created a series of questions related to sexuality that I would like answered in a video or audio submission. My goal is to get a wide range of answers that I can edit into a full-length product. If you or any of your followers want to participate, please come visit the project: http://sexualfluidityproject.tumblr.com/

I'd appreciate the help, and hopefully this will be something positive for the LGBTQ community.


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: