Monday, June 28, 2010

healingsakina:katataksrainbow:thecupcakecriminal:Wow my...

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via maia medicine on 6/26/10



healingsakina:

katataksrainbow:

thecupcakecriminal:

Wow my grandfather was this complexion…beautiful!

buttahlove:

yagazieemezi:

jesenia-n:

Wow I have never seen people with a complexion this black. Which is one reason I want to travel! See new cultures learn about other people's way of life…

(via yagazieemezi)

 Er…..actually you can find Black people of any SHADE everywhere. You don't really need to travel to another continent, but travelling IS always fun to learn more about people!


Bless Jesenia's heart.
I love how their fabric contrasts with their skin. And i like how the first one is cheesin'. Wut sunscreen?! PSH! They don't need that! So pretty!

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: