Monday, October 12, 2009

I may not be the prettiest girl...

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via guerrilla mama on 10/12/09

loveyourchaos:

transatlanticismism:

thelovelybones:

longlivethequeen:bowfolk:letstalkequality:loki1181:thedame: dailyyak:

But at least I have my own opinions, values, morals, self-respect, and knowledge. At least, I'm made of something other than good looks. I value who I am more than I value being the prettiest girl in a crowd. Judge me, its ok. The entire world is already doing so. I mean, maybe, I'm not the girl that every guy hits on but at least I'm the girl who's down for you when you need her, 'funny' when you're sad, adventurous when you're bored, serious when you need it, the type of girl who wants you to love her for who she is because WHO SHE IS, is what she'll always be even when her outer shell starts to disagree. She can promise you her loving personality won't change, but she can't promise you her looks will always stay the same. You know? Just saying. I may not be the prettiest, I know. But at least…I got a mind of my own.

EXACTLY.


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: