Sunday, October 4, 2009

Priscilla Renea

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via c h a s e o l o g y . c o m [ ..b00m.. ] by chaaaase. for CHASEOLOGY.COM on 9/10/09

Photobucket

Hmmm Priscilla is like Fefe Dobson, Rihanna, Chrisette Michelle, and Janelle Monae
rolled into one neat colorful package. I'm glad that there seems to be a movement
happening in terms of Black alternative female artist. I think it's great! I'm excited. Priscilla
like many others (Dondria, Cassie etc.) was discovered on Youtube. She plays guitar
(you heard, me an instrument!). Her single "Dollhouse" is available on iTunes now.
Her debut album 'Jukebox' will be released Oct. 20th. I'm listening to her live performance,
voice is flawless. Check out her LIVE PERFORMANCE for yourselves.


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: