Monday, November 1, 2010

Lessons Learned

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via Model Liberation by model liberation on 11/1/10

Via my personal tweets and other words of wisdom through the month of October:

"God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons that we could learn in no other way" -C.S. Lewis

"Humble yourself. You are not God Almighty."

"Your face can pop up in so many places. Just make sure you're being fairly compensated or that your image is not being used and abused."

""Sometimes you have to get off your high horse to help those in need. Put your ego aside and just do it. It's all love."

""You can help yourself, but don't take too much." -Billie Holiday

"Give love. Be loved. Let love."

"The older I get, the more like my mom I am. That means in 30 years I'll be extra crazy."

"You gotta know when to walk away, when to speak up, and when to keep your mouth shut and let your silence speak for you."

"Music makes me happy. Creativity keeps me breathing."

To the people who taught me these lessons and showed me love through your actions, words, and prayers, thank you.

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: