Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Really Regis?!

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via The Crunk Feminist Collective by moyazb on 11/30/10

Dear Regis Philbin,

Please watch this video of YOU, Regis Philbin, co-host of Regis and Kelly, SMACKING NICKI MINAJ'S ASS! I'll wait…

No I won't, min 3:40

Other Crunk women of color have waxed poetic about this so I won't belabour the point.

It doesn't matter that her last name is Minaj or that she's black and a "she" so you thought it would be ok, that her ass is awesome, rumored to be fake, that she talks about sex explicity in her music. That's not an invitation to sexual harassment on national television.

You don't get a pass because you're an elder and white and like Lil Wayne.

You don't put your hands on people!!!

And Kelly, I see you with your not at all innocuous "How BIG is your…waist?"

My friend Cee-Lo Green has some choice words for both of you.

Sincerely,

MB



 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: