Saturday, December 5, 2009

i’d probably be homicidal

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via Raven's Eye by maia on 12/5/09

Tishana: It really does right now. Like I told another organization, I've had an abortion and I've also labored, twice. I was at different points in my life at the time. And if I had not been able to make the decision to abort, I would be the mother of five children right now and that doesn't exactly work. Especially since there are slim to none social resources for women who do decide to labor in Georgia, especially teen mothers. And I was a teen mother at that time I already had my two children, but I needed an abortion. If I didn't have the right to make that decision, then they wouldn't have known what to do with me anyway, because I'd probably be homicidal. And that's just the truth.

via Youth of Color Think Stupak is the Pitts Too! | Racialicious - the intersection of race and pop culture.

when i was pregnant was when i went from being pro choice to pro abortion.  seriously.  what i realized was that no one.  and i mean. no. one. should be forced to be pregnant.  that is biological and reproductive torture.  pregnancy is hard core.  and no one should have to go through it unless they are sure that is what they want to do.


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: