Wednesday, February 23, 2011

quixotess:readnfight:workingpooranarchist:skanx:Today, so...

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via Liquor&Spice on 2/22/11



quixotess:

readnfight:

workingpooranarchist:

skanx:

Today, somebody took the Seattle Times out of the Seattle newspaper boxes, and replaced the display copies with these copies. I'm really proud at how much Seattle citizens have been fighting against police brutality lately.

wow this is amazing!  hello.

[image description: a Seattle Times newspaper box with a fake but realistic newspaper inside. The headline reads "'We're killing everybody we can,' Seattle Police declare," with a photo of a crime scene. On the side are photos of two people with a caption below each that says, "shot dead."]

This is amazing. I love radical pranks.

Reblogged for local!

Someone wrote "Fuck SPD" in the bathroom at my work. It's my job to clean that stuff so I gave it a go, but I was sort of pleased when it didn't come off.

BAWSE!!!!


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: