Monday, February 28, 2011

God’s iPod

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via Black Youth Project by Summer M. on 2/28/11

I was going to serve up a nice little nihilistic rant to begin the week, but I've thought better of it.  Instead, I will provide you with a list.  It's been a while since I've done a list, right?

Last week, I failed to give a special birthday shout out to Nina Simone.  After posting my blog, I spent most of the day listening to Nina (partly because it was her birthday, partly because I needed to get Soulja Boy's "Speakers Going Hammer" out of my head).  The exercise lead me to Youtube.  One of the comments on a clip of "Sinnerman" reads: this is on God's iPod.

I'm stealing that idea for today's blog.  What, exactly, is on God's iPod?  A few guesses (which may just look like a list of some of my personal jams, because the God I believe in has the same [excellent] taste in music that I have.  Me being made in His image and all.):

I ask my brilliant and blasphemous reader(s): What else might be on God's iPod?


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: