Friday, May 7, 2010

"- I want to be awake. - This is my intention and I am fully aware that it w...

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via maia medicine on 5/7/10

"- I want to be awake.
- This is my intention and I am fully aware that it will require me to make an effort that I may not be accustomed to.
- However, I no longer want to feel stuck in my own life.
- I want to be able to feel connected to my community.
- I am ready to be open and fully engage everything that comes my way. I want to touch reality, become intimate with it, and see my life with vivid clarity.
- I know that it will not be easy and I will have to face aspects of myself that I may not be proud of.
- And, even if I feel afraid of this, I am confident that I am worthy of living life in the fullest way possible.
- I am sure that I deserve to know an enlightened way of being in the world."

-

Angel Kyodo Williams, Being Black: Zen and the Art of Living with Fearlessness and Grace (via zuky)

This reminds me of the entry mai'a just wrote.

(via pcquotes)


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: