Wednesday, February 16, 2011

amantesuntamentes:myadolescenceispersonified:My country...

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via Liquor&Spice on 2/16/11



amantesuntamentes:

myadolescenceispersonified:

My country Libya is finally revolting against our dictator, who's been in power for the last 42 years, Muammar Gaddafi.

I can honestly say that I've never met someone whose actually liked having him be the leader of our country. He has killed innocent men, oppressed women, stolen fathers from childrens. The man is a coward, a narcissistic bastard, and a complete phony…may God have mercy on his soul, because I sure as hell won't. And I hope the rest of Libya doesn't. VIVE LA LIBYE!

That is awesome! I expected other African countries to follow Egypt's lead. I hope mine does the same because we've had the same president since 1986 -__-


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: