Thursday, February 17, 2011

thecurvature:boltupright:What part of NOT LOL are you...

Reevaluate your love of 50, if you had any.

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via Liquor&Spice on 2/17/11



thecurvature:

boltupright:

What part of NOT LOL are you missing, asshole?

Ooooooh, wait, I get it! Because, rape. You see? RAPE. Like, let me see if I can explain it, um … rape! Hahahahaha. Rape.

You know, I for one really do appreciate how, so as to avoid being crass, he chose to censor the word bitch. I mean, you wouldn't want to risk offending anyone.

Oh! This is better than that time he was like, cheaper to keep her? Naw, it's cheaper to kill her! Cuz, you know, how dare the women you're fucking get pregnant! Those gold diggers!


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: