Thursday, January 27, 2011

OH MY GOD THIS JUST MADE MY LIFE! Just ran across this video on...

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via Liquor&Spice on 1/27/11



OH MY GOD THIS JUST MADE MY LIFE!

Just ran across this video on Love Isn't Enough blog and I am in love with the world again.

From the artist, Astronomical Kid:

"I didn't like the way people were staring at my mother when I walked down the street. It was very offending," the Bedford-Stuyvesant teen said.

"Every kid goes through that; every mother goes through that.

"Women, they are not pieces of meat. They are human beings. They should be respected," he added. "Men should know better."

Brian, a 5-foot-3 high school freshman, said he was infuriated by drooling men hollering, "Yo, Ma! What's good, Ma?" at his mother on the street.

"I decided instead of being violent, and going about it the wrong way, I'd put it on a record," he said. "It's a track everyone can relate to. I don't like people lookin' at my moms. I'm pretty sure nobody likes it." (source)

PS: Did ya'll see lil mama in the afro puffs kick dude in the shins?! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS VIDEO!


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: