Monday, January 31, 2011

Wooooow. I really wonder about ppl sometimes. Like, his first...

This...

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via Liquor&Spice on 1/31/11



Wooooow. I really wonder about ppl sometimes. Like, his first reaction was really, truly "Did the camera get that?!?!" And I know folks usually have a delayed reaction to stuff like this, but Trey Songz was straight CHILLIN as he stared at this woman's head catch fire. It looks like he eventually lifts a finger to alert her to the fact that she's burning, but that's it.

I really wanna study Black male empathy toward Black women and see if it's really as terrible as I think it is. Maybe I'm just on twitter too much, but young Black men seem to take just THE MOST glee out of watching us in pain =/  (ie. Rhianna, Kat Stacks, every Precious joke ever…)


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: